Great News: The #EFIC2019 Abstract Submission Deadline Has Been Extended!
We have great news: Due to high demand, the deadline for abstract submission to #EFIC2019 has been extended to 14 March 2019. Do not hesitate to take advantage of these extra two weeks right away and submit your research to share your work with your peers.
Why you should share your research at #EFIC2019:
- It is the only large international congress focusing entirely on all types of pain and their treatment.
- Pain medicine as a profession is becoming increasingly relevant, with standardisation through education a priority.
- Chronic pain is due to be recognised as an indication within the World Health Organisation International Classification of Diseases.
- A strong, varied and up-to-date scientific programme has plenty to offer for many different professions.
- The Congress provides educational opportunities, including preparation for the Examinations for the European Diploma in Pain Medicine and European Diploma in Pain Physiotherapy.
- It serves as an international networking golden opportunity.
NEW Abstract Submission Deadline: 14 March 2019